Terms and Conditions
While using the Marvel Profs Online Service, you (the user) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. Marvel Profs reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions carefully at any point of time. The User is therefore advised to read these terms and conditions every time he/she uses the Online Service(s) of Marvel Profs. All products/services and information displayed on Marvel Profs Online Service constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions given below. Marvel Profs Online Services reserves the right to accept or reject your offer.
Please note that all scholarship concessions will be confirmed only after receiving the attested mark-sheet from the student; and if the marks do not justify the concession, the differential payment will need to be made before the enrolment is finalized. Any student caught employing unfair practice during the Scholarship Test, is subject to immediate expulsion from the examination hall and no refund of the Scholarship test fee already paid shall be made at any cost.. A student after taking admission will be bound by the rules & regulations.
Note: Any type of Scholarship/concession/discount given to the students may attract Service Tax/ GST to be paid by the students/parents if levied by the Govt. or as per law at any point of time will be charged/recovered from the student/parents.
The agreement between you and the Marvel Profs shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:-
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- These terms and conditions displace all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the Marvel Profs Online Services you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- All prices, unless indicated especially are in Indian Rupees.
- All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Marvel Profs Online Service.
- Marvel Profs reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product, which is listed at an incorrect price. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed or the payment has been levied via credit card. In the event, the payment has been processed by Marvel Profs Online Service the same shall be credited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email or by SMS.
- In a card transaction, you must use your own card. Marvel Profs will not be liable for any card fraud. The liability to use a fake card and the blame to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on the user.
- Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained.
- In the event of non-delivery on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by us for redelivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- We shall not be liable for any delay/non-delivery of purchased goods (Study materials, Online Tests, any assignments) by the vendors, trade organization/s, manufacturers/shop etc. or in case of act of God such as flood, fire, wars, or any cause that is beyond the control of Marvel Profs.
- All products are duly screened and assured by the vendors to ensure that the products are of the standard quality, composition, style or model that they represent.
- The User agreed to use the services provided by us through our website www.marvelprofs.com for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. We reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found to be flawed/incorrect (wholly or partly), we have the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using www.marvelprofs.com and/or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- We will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act/omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- The User agrees clearly that the use of Marvel Profs Online Service is at the Users sole risk. We affiliates, employees, consultants, contracted companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied for the service it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through this Service. It is also clearly understood that all warranties, implied or expressed take place between the vendors and the User.
- Marvel Profs Online Service users/students must send their self-attested photocopy of class X/XII mark sheet and attach three recent passport size color photographs along with dully filled Admission Form at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- After depositing money towards ‘Registration & Admission’, if a student becomes disinterested due to any reason whatsoever and wants to take his/her money back, Marvel Profs will not refund the money deposited towards Registration fee/Admission fee.
- Incomplete form will be rejected. It is compulsory to attach images of mark-sheet of Class X/XI/XII and a recent passport size color photograph along with the admission form.
- It is the responsibility of the parents/students to submit their fee in time as per schedule given in the prospectus. They should not expect reminders and calls from us.
- It is compulsory/mandatory to provide a working e-mail I.D./Mobile No. of the student/ father/guardian. The result of tests or any other information will be sent to the student by SMS and on his/her e-mail I.D. We will not be responsible for any information regarding result or anything else not received by the student if he/she has not given his/her e-mail I.D./mobile no. in the Admission form at the time of admission.
- We reserves the right to use the photograph for publicity in case the student secures position/success in any Medical/Engineering Entrance Exams as well as in Olympiads, NTSE & KVPY or any other national level entrance tests.
- Students enrolled with us must provide photocopy of Admit Card of various Entrance Exams on mail at (email@example.com) like NEET, AIIMS, IIT-JEE (Main & Advanced), Olympiads and NTSE etc. as soon as they receive their admit cards from the examining body.
- If at any point of time, the Govt. further increases service tax, the extra amount of service tax will be borne by the students from the date of enforcement of the act by the Govt.
- That the Marvel Profs and you (the user) hereinafter referred as “Parties” agree that the present agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws in force in India and in the eventuality of any dispute or difference (including in the eventuality of violation of the present agreement by any party) arise on any matter relating to or arising out of the present agreement the same shall be referred to the Sole Arbitration of an arbitrator to be appointed by the Managing Director of Marvel Profs whose decision shall be final and binding upon the parties. The sole Arbitrator shall conduct the arbitration proceedings at Delhi only. It is also mutually agreed between the parties that the Parties would be entitled to invoke the present arbitration Clause/agreement during or even after the subsistence and even after the present agreement has expired or been terminated etc.
That in the event of such an Arbitrator to whom the matter has been originally referred is unable/failing/refusing to act for any reason whatsoever and/or withdrawing from his office at any stage/time, Managing Director of Marvel Profs shall be entitled to appoint another person to act as the Sole arbitrator. That such arbitrator shall be entitled to proceed with the reference from the stage at which it was left by his predecessor. It is also agreed between the parties that arbitration proceeding would be conducted in English only and in no other language.
That the Courts at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction (subject to the arbitration proceedings which are to be also conducted at Delhi) over any or all disputes arising out of this present agreement and the parties hereby submit themselves to the jurisdiction of such Courts and/or Tribunals.
- We may also contact the user through SMS, email, and call to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, User holds Marvel Profs non-liable to any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the user's mobile number is registered with Do Not Disturb (DND) database.
We provide our Services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care and we hope that it will benefit you using them. But there are certain things that we don’t promise about our Services.
Other than as expressly set out in these terms or additional terms Marvel Profs does not make any specific promises about the Services. The specific functions of the Services, or their reliability, availability, or ability to meet your needs. We provide the Services “as it is”.